I have been practicing complementary health and wellness in Geauga County since 2002.
It is my philosophy that at the time of our initial creation, there was no technology. We only had ourselves, each other, and the earth so it is likely that we were intended for simple interventions.
Health is multifaceted and our emotional, mental, social, and spiritual states contribute directly to our physical state. This is empowering because it means we have a lot of control over our own health status.
I am delighted to be able to offer a variety of modalities by which to help people on both a physical and energetic level to create a state of ease, thus providing the body with an environment where it can do what it does best - strive toward balance. I am blessed to be a part of this process.
Licensed Massage Therapist, graduate of the Advanced Bodywork & Massage Institute in Solon, OH.
Certified Reflexologist - Ingham Method, through the International Institute of Reflexology, St. Petersburg , FL.
Associate of Science, Kent State University
Usui Reiki Master/Teacher, with Paulletta Gwinnup and Terry Carine. Kundalini Reiki Master/Teacher with Alice Langholt.
Jones Institute Fascial Counterstrain: Intro, Lymphatic-Venous Systems, Musculoskeletal I and II with a Brian Tuckey.
I regularly attend continuing education seminars and workshops to improve my skills and knowledge.
Some workshops I have attended include:
- Reconnective Healing Level I, II, and III with Eric Pearl, founder, in New York and Toronto.
- Kates Method - Advanced Bodywork
- Upledger Institute CranioSacral Therapy I
- The Institute of The National Association of Certified Natural Health Professionals - Nutrition and Body Systems
- Jin Shin Jyutsu
- International Institute of Reflexology continuing education
- JLM Educational Training - Reflexology and Meridian Therapy
- Oncology and Massage
- Massage Cupping
- Pregnancy Massage